Seach my blog

Thursday 6 September 2012

About Lyn

I am a member of the National Institute of Medical Herbalists (NIMH) and the College of Practitioners of Phytotherapy (CPP)

I have over 30 years experience of working in healthcare with patients, both in the NHS and in the private sector, spanning most areas of health and illness.

I regularly attend professional lectures, workshops and seminars to continue to build on my skills, and to keep up to date with research.

I have a First Class BSc (Hons) degree in Herbal Medicine. I was awarded the Arthur Barker prize for best Final Clinical Examination. I am a member of the National Institute of Medical Herbalists (NIMH).

I also have a First Class BSc (Hons) degree in Physiotherapy. I practise as a physiotherapist, am a member of the Chartered Society of Physiotherapists (CSP) and I am registered with the Health Professions Council (HPC).

I have a BSc (Hons) degree in Physiology with Biochemistry.

No comments:

Post a Comment